Wednesday 6 March 2013

The best of Paris






all pictures from style.com
in order : Louis Vuitton, Vionnet, Balenciaga, Givenchy, Miu Miu, Celine and Chanel


After the disapointment of Milan, I was beginning to lose all hope for this season. However, after Alexander's stellar debut at Balenciaga, I was so sure the french would bring it. For the most part, they didn't. Favorites like Cacharel, Carven and Akris were especially disappointing because I had loved them so much last season. Although, many favorites disappointed, I found myself liking some not so favorite labels like Chanel and Celine. I have never truly understood why everyone is so obsessed with Karl Lagerfeld and Phoebe Philo but this season I got it. March Jacobs, who absolutely killed it in NYC, did it again in Paris. The Louis Vuitton show is without a doubt my favorite in Paris , and of course having queen Kate close the show only adds to its appeal. Overall, I think Paris was the best city this time around. Many disappointments but also some great hits. What did you guys think of Paris fashion week?


2 comments:

  1. Such amazing looks! I wish I could have gone. Super jealous of everyone who did! xo Isabella
    www.viewsofnow.com

    ReplyDelete