Sunday 3 March 2013

Givenchy's woman











all pictures from style.com

Day 6 of PFW has just ended and without  a doubt my favorite show was Givenchy. Right from the beginning  ( a boyfriend sweater with a freaking bambi graphic on it!!) I knew I would be loving this collection like crazy. This show literally featured all my favorite garments in all my favorite prints like floral and plaid button downs, motto jackets, over sized sweaters and sheer maxi dresses. It's been a while since a collection has been such a great representation of my personal style and the way I like to pair pieces together. Naturally, the accessories were just as amazing ( check out the heel on those boots!!) and I mean those purses with little Bambi on it are to die for. Once again, Riccardo has outdone himself.

No comments:

Post a Comment