Monday 11 March 2013

Next big purchase

Next big purchase

Next big purchase by style-dreams ( follow me on polyvore!)

 Being 6ft tall, I never wear heels ( except for super formal occasions and depending on what club I'm going to) but I have decided it is time to buy myself a nice pair of designer heels. I mean, I'm going to have a job one day that will probably require me to wear them so I should get used to it now. I really want something that is a little funky or colorful and with a decent height heel(I don't want to look like a giant). These are my top options, I thew in the Valentino flats because I am obsessed and might get those instead since I've loved them for years. They are all under 1000$ so if I stop buying clothes and actually start using my savings account, I should be rocking one of these in the summer! 
In order: Pierre Hardy, Pierre Hardy, Balenciaga, Valentino, Givenchy, Alexander Wang, Manolo Blahnik and Alexander Wang.
Which one do you prefer?? let me know! 
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment