Wednesday 10 April 2013

Print on print



 Thrifted Ralph Lauren jacket
Vintage blouse, skirt and bag
Sam Edelman sandals
Nicole Miller tights

Hey guys, 
So the weather is pretty terrible in my city right now, it's classically winter but I decided to light up my world with a print on print outfit. To " calm" the look a little I wore this motorcycle style Ralph Lauren that my mom found at a thrift store for like ten dollars! I know people don't like pairing socks with sandals but I don't mind it at all with sandals, I think its very quirky and fun which is what fashion should be! xo

2 comments:

  1. Always a huge fan of prints on prints, you look great! Take your shots outside ;)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah I want to but my city is refusing to have spring and we literally were having snow storms in april!

      Delete