Monday 25 March 2013

New Purchases









In order appearance: First two pair of pants are thrifted, PJK button down and Lucky Brand jeans with Ralph Lauren sweater and Z Spoke by Zac Posen dress. 

Hey guys, so these are my latest purchases. I have been spending a lot of time at thrift shops ( as usual) and picked up some fabulous capris that will be perfect for spring. Naturally, I purchased a new sheer button down. I don't own anything with dots which is what attracted me to it and it'll look fab tucked into my new capris. Finally, I got into the printed jeans bandwagon with my first pair of Lucky brand which match perfectly with my new Ralph Lauren sweater. Finally, there is my new dress which my mom bought for me. It kind of reminded me of Chanel because of the twill and color. I don't usually wear dresses ( unless its lace/sheer) but this one was so darn cute I imagined myself going to a very classy lunch in it. 

2 comments: