Thursday 6 June 2013

Hey Mama



Zara jacket
Club Monaco shirt
H&M pants
Stuart Weitzman shoes
Badgley Mischka glasses
Vintage handbag

Hey y'all
I think it is about time that you guys meet my dope mother Philomene! I have been meaning to post about her because this girl has got one hell of a unique sense of style! It is really cool to have a mom that is into fashion because naturally her closet is also my closet and she just knows exactly what I like to wear! Today, I came home to a pile of amazing vintage clothes she picked out and I couldn't believe it. She use to never shop vintage or like thrift stores but ever since I have introduced her to the magical world of thrifting she has became an amazing hunter!! I think I will start doing more posts about her because she truly wears some crazy dope outfits sometimes!!

No comments:

Post a Comment