Tuesday 29 January 2013

Turning to the dark side

wants


For a gal who loves colors I find myself wanting for a lot of black pieces. I think my closet is so colorful and printed it makes it hard sometimes to dress and I think adding some staple black pieces would do me a lot of good. Every girl needs a black maxi dress and a leather jacket so those pieces are almost needs and that Acne jacket and the T by Alexander Wang dress have been on my mind for a while. Of course, the Givenchy dog as I call it, was very very big last year and instead of the t-shirt I would rather buy a little bag. Those House of Holland sunglasses are pure perfection, ever since I saw them on Rihanna I had to have them. Finally the bralette which for someone who wears sheer tops all the time is a must and the Givenchy heels. Being so tall, I think the heel is a great height, I love how sexy and classy the shoe looks and its an absolute must. Oh, and what girl doesn't want a little Chanel.

No comments:

Post a Comment