Friday 28 December 2012

The girl behind the blog

Alexander Wang diego bucket back, BCBG neon jacket
 Rachel Comey and Max Mara dresses
 Acne, vintage and Club Monaco button downs

 Various pieces of jewelry and accessories


Hey Guys,
I believe you guys can learn a lot about me through my closet so I wanted to share a few of my favorites. First off, the brights.My BCBG Max Azria jacket is my favorite jacket right now. The color ( to die !) and the fit is just amazing Then there's my Alexander Wang Diego bag which is my all time favorite piece in general in my closet. I got this last December and I think I'll have it forever. Ironically, for such a color fanatic, you'll see that my two favorite dresses come in pretty neutral colors. They're simple but very classy and a lot of fun to accessorize. Up next, the button ups. It is safe to say I am an addict because I have never gone shopping and returned without a button up shirt. Lastly we have the accessories. My Michael Kors watch is big and rose gold, what more does a gal need? Then theres my sunglasses: the pink Gianfranco Ferre's and the vintage pair I wear all summer. As you can see, I love big rings ( all gifts)  and big earings ( betsey johnson). Lastly we have the necklaces. I love necklaces that rest right on the collar bone or beneath one of my collar shirts. The big one in the middle is from the MMM x H&M collab and I literally wear it everyday!! 
xox

No comments:

Post a Comment