Friday 28 December 2012

Margiela craze

 
Oversized blazer and kimono style top

 Shredded turtleneck and upside down purse

You guys must have heard about the Maison Martin Margiela and H&M collab that happened in November and I hope you got a chance to pick up some seriously awesome clothes like I did ! Well, I went a little overboard. The day it was unveiled, I lined up and bought ALOT. Because I live in a conservative city with a non existent fashion scene I realized ( much too late!) that a lot of pieces were left over and even went on sale so I went back and bough more ( ALOT MORE). I was soo obsessed with that printed top but unfortunately ran out of money the first day I went and luckly it was still there when I came back! I also picked up an awesome oversized blazer, the shredded long turtleneck and a super cool upside down purse.These pieces will definitely come up in outfit posts! Xo /span>

No comments:

Post a Comment